Monday, February 22, 2010

Off to Florida!


My husband and I have not taken a vacation together in I don't know how many years - 21?

So we are off to Florida tomorrow.

As luck would have it, I woke up at 3 AM Sunday morning with the worst pain ever in my arm. I must have a pinched nerve. My arm is not working well at all. I took a muscle relaxer at 3 AM on Sunday and slept most of the day. I won't take anymore cause I don't want to be out of commission, having to pack and clean the house, altho I have given up on cleaning the house.

I am hoping my son will take good care of the 15 year old dog and the 3 cats.

And that the weather down there is halfway decent.

9 comments:

anno said...

Whatever the weather, it's got to be better than this! Hope you have a wonderful vacation ... sounds like you're due!

Jeanie said...

Ditto, Anno! Here's hoping the warmer-than-here Florida sun whisks away your shoulder pain!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

Sorry to hear about the sore arm, but I'm jealous of you going to Florida without me!

gal artist said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Together We Save said...

Hope you have a wonderful time!! Relax and enjoy!!

Samantha said...

Florida sounds great! Have a wonderful trip!

fullsoulahead.com said...

I hope you are having the BEST time!!! And so glad you scrapped cleaning the house.

Sandy said...

You are LONG overdue! Hope it's fabulous.

Jen said...

I am so jealous! I lived in Florida for 3 years and miss it so much! The weather is always perfect, the sun always makes an appearance then the people are just unique! Found you through WOW BON :)