Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Boston Ellen's Chicken Noodle Casserole

As promised, here's the recipe I got from Boston Ellen, who I also call Betty Crocker. I wish I had a photo,
but we ate ours pretty quickly. It's quick to assemble and just hits the spot.

Boston Ellen's Chicken Noodle Casserole

Small box of frozen peas.
4 cups (uncooked) of medium width egg noodles
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
2 cans chicken (or equivalent of cooked chicken)
1 cup milk.

Boil noodles and combine with other ingredients. Put in greased baking pan
and bake @ 400 for 35 minutes or until heated through.

*my note - while it wasn't in the recipe, I added a half cup of grated cheddar and it was good.

2 comments:

Jams said...

H and I love casseroles. Dad, not so much. They're so easy, and I'm always looking for another way to use chicken.

Jeanie said...

Love the new blog background! Very springy. I HAVE to do that -- I changed my template so I could and then never finished!

This sounds delish. And super easy. Super easy works for me!